Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Share 'N' Voice: Whole Foods Co-Op


Hey guys!  So we've talked about the Whole Foods Co-Op a lot in class, and it got me to thinking about sharing their website through my blog.  I'm sure a lot of you guys have already been there before or shop frequently, but I bet there are a few of you who maybe need this extra "shove" to get yourself to this awesome store!  This website offers lots of good information concerning local events, some coupons you can use at the store, and other general information.

For those of you who haven't been there before, it's in an easy-to-get-to location right downtown in Duluth:
610 East 4th Street
Duluth, MN 55805-2055
(218)-728-0884

The site is easy to read and lets the public know how important shopping at the Co-Op really is.  Buying foods from the Co-Op is like voting "yes" for locally grown/organic foods.  Frequent shoppers can even receive benefits by becoming a "member" of the Co-Op, which is explained more here.  

So, I suggest you all take a look at this site, even if you already shop there.. you might learn something new about the Co-Op!  I also encourage anyone who hasn't gone to this store to PLEASE visit it, it's worth looking around at.  Even if you try a couple of new things from there, I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

3 comments:

  1. Ever since we have talked about Whole Foods in class I have always wanted to go, so ironic you posted this! I was just there last night..it was DELICIOUS! I got a lot of news foods I have never tried, so I am excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how that website was set up. Very cute looking. I want to start buying more locally grown and organic foods. That is a lot harder to do at big chain stores. I think I will have to go check this place out sometime and see what great foods I can find there. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I've been to the Co-Op many times, I have never visited their website before. I learned they have coupons, which could be helpful for reducing costs while finding new products to try.

    ReplyDelete